Students from developing countries have an opportunity to win a scholarship offered by the Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport offer to study at public universities in the Czech Republic. The scholarship helps international students from developing countries to cover their full tuition cost in Europe.
Host Institution or/and Country:
Level/Field of Study:
Scholarship for all Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. courses in Czech.
Covers part-time in your master’s study abroad. The scholarship amount is regularly amended. but from last year master’s student received CZK 14,000 per month and Ph.D. CZK 14,000 per month
- You must be enrolled for a Master’s program at a university in Czech
- Applicants must meet the language requirement for a visa.
- The scholarship is awarded to only candidates who are graduates from Bachelor’s degree courses and are eligible to enroll only in Master’s course programs that are taught in the Czech or English language.
- You have good academic records from your bachelor’s degree and meet the necessary academic requirements to successfully complete a school in Czech.
- Depending on the University, and course program you choose, you may be required to sit for an entrance exam.
Target Group or Country:
International students enrolled in a Master’s degree or higher education program at a university in Czech.
How to Apply:
- To apply, you must submit a formal application for Admission for an MSc program to the university via their website using the link below and gain admission. You will find detailed instructions on how to apply in the Czech Language here, and guideline for the English language here.
- The scholarship application form and supporting documents must be submitted early before the deadline.
- If you are interested in this scholarship award, you must apply early, you should visit the official website for this scholarship (link is found below) for more detailed information about this scholarship.
The scholarship is available every year.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s): https://www.msmt.cz/eu-and-international-affairs/government-scholarships-developing-countries?lang=2